What is cold laser therapy?
Cold laser therapy or low level laser therapy is a form of phototherapy or light therapy using an infrared or visible red laser of less than 1 watt of power to treat a variety of conditions in the body. It is painless and relaxing. The physics of lasers were first imagined by Albert Einstein in 1916. More than forty years later, technology accomplished what Einstein had imagined. By the early 1970s, cold laser therapy was already well established throughout Eastern Europe, China, and the Soviet Union.
What is it used for?
- Soft tissue injuries, including sprains and strains, tendonitis and hematomas
- Joint conditions, including arthritis, tendonitis, capsulitis, bursitis
- Chronic pain, including chronic neck and back pain
- Wound management, including skin ulcers, pressure sores, and burns
- Skin infections, including cold sores and warts.
Conditions that have been treated successfully with cold laser include but are not limited to:
Arthritis Treatment • Asthma • Back Pain Treatment • Bell’s Palsy • Macular Degeneration • Bunions • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome • Chronic Fatigue • Headaches/Migraines • Detoxification • Endometriosis • Ganglion Cyst • Skin Tags • Knee Pain • Heel Spurs/Plantar Fascitis • Intestinal Problems • Sciatica • Sinusitis • Shingles • Restless Leg Syndrome • Tendonitis • Toothache/Dental Pain • Tennis Elbow • Scar Tissue/Adhesions • Menopause • Fibromyalgia Treatment • Neuropathy • Frozen Shoulder/Rotator Cuff Pain • Candida • Morton’s Neuroma
Acupuncture combined with cold laser treatments is even more effective for treating injured or painful areas.
Most patients report 50-100 percent pain relief after just one treatment.
Facial Rejuvenation (Mini facelift with no downtime)
- Improves muscle tone, diminishes fine lines, smooths wrinkles, stimulates collagen
- Cosmetic acupuncture can be done with cold laser or needles. Both have great results.