What are some of the most common things people seek acupuncture for?
- Anyone dealing with osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis
- Someone with migraines
- Anyone suffering from neck pain or back pain
- A person who is always getting sick, indicating a weakened immune system
- Someone who is going through a divorce or other stressful situation
- Someone with irritable bowel or digestive problems
- Anyone struggling with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, lupus, MS or other chronic illness
- Someone with pain of unknown origin
- Anyone suffering with depression, anxiety or panic attacks
- A woman going through menopause or menstrual difficulties
- A man with prostate or urinary trouble
- A person with esophageal reflux
- Someone who has asthma
- Anyone with food or environmental allergies
- Anyone with insomnia
- A person who has carpal tunnel syndrome or tendonitis
- Someone who is recovering from a surgery
- Anyone with a sports injury
- Someone recovering from a stroke
- Someone trying to conceive – infertility
Questions? There are answers to many of the common questions about acupuncture treatment on the Q&A page.
If you’d like to discuss your conditions and learn more about my approach, please feel free to give me a call. 913-214-9031.